[ale] Tax software for Linux ... FAIRTAX

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Jan 31 16:52:26 EST 2005

On Monday 31 January 2005 02:54 pm, Jerald Sheets wrote:
>snips

> We had a pair of lists in DC. ?One was called dc-sage which was a
> moderated, sysadmin/tech/UNIX-only list. ?No off topic allowed. ?There
> was also an unmoderated dc-sage-chat which had a much higher volume and
> a much higher level of participation on all things (political, social,
> etc.).

Why separate lists? If a change is warranted, (looks like consensus is
against it) Mailman supports multiple topics with a single list. I'm on two
very *un*-technical lists that have 18 or more topics. Confuses the newbies
for a few days when they first join one, works great for allmost everyone
else. Doubt there are very many total newbies on a linux list.

My 2 cents.
--
William