[ale] persistent mount points on removable devices

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Mon Jan 31 14:56:50 EST 2005

Do you know what the status us with udev?  I was having sound problems
previously that were apaparently related to udev not being properly supported
under the 2.6.7 kernel I was running.

I don't know that I want to install udev, I'm kind of concerned it will hose
something else, and I'll have to go around cleaning up broken parts of my
system afterward.

-Jay