[ale] Problem Installing Suse 9.2 (resolved...)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sat Jan 29 00:45:07 EST 2005

On Friday 28 January 2005 08:08, Eric VanWieren wrote:
> I have the distro on cd if you would prefer that. It is a number of
> cd's, but hey, it works.
>
> Eric

Thanks for the offer, Eric, but on third try with a different media brand I
was eventually able to produce a DVD that was acceptable to the drive on the
system.

Both the other iso burns were on media that I have used successfully in
cooking off couple dozen video DVD's created on this and other burners.

Like I was saying, DVD technology is _so_ torally lacking in public standards
and reliability....

peace
aaron