[ale] brain damaged perl DBI

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Jan 28 09:18:40 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 08:57 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:

> > It helps even more if $id != NULL
>
> Well, that will never locate anything. :)

I had the test bit set in the module that feeds the form hash to the db
block. The last test (before dinner, ah ha! found the engineering
stupid. coding while hungry) was a null test on the $id.

So my lesson here is rerun the last test after a break before proceeding
to the next sequence.

Or maybe it's eat more while coding.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>