[ale] Possible full time opportunity in Kennesaw

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jan 27 09:48:02 EST 2005

I might have some leads on a full time development position in the
Kennesaw area.  What I know at this time is Sun hardware, with an
AcuCobol.  They'd also like the same person to maintain their website.
I know those are pretty unusual job requirements, but that's what
they're looking for.  I suspect that if you have the cobol experience
that will be the highest priority as they have considered farming out
the website stuff.

More as I get it, for now, drop me private email if you think you meet
the primary criterium (AcuCobol).

--
Until later, Geoffrey