[ale] Pyhon syntax

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Tue Jan 25 16:16:01 EST 2005

Python has incredibly wide module support - very competitive to perl.
That is, indeed, one of my reasons for putting off doing anything
significant with ruby - despite the really cool 'ruby with rails'
project that has come out. I can connect to any database, perform any
web/internet functionality, talk to hardware and utilize
platform-specific features (its windows support is just as strong as its
linux support) with python easily. I think you'll be pleasently
surprised in this regard.

    good luck,

       Ben Scherrey