[ale] This list is flooding with messages

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Mon Jan 24 19:13:03 EST 2005

Yep. Bad idea. OTOH, should you be able to string all of those hot buttons
together into a single, largely comprehensable post. people might
appreciate some sharing off list. 8-). Should you manage to actually write
something like that, and have it come off as a serious post, I'm sure the
group will be happy to award you a large ( >2 )number of Loki points.

I wish I could remember the physicist up around New York who did something
similar to the supposedly liberal academic establishment ten years ago or
so. Managed to get a paper past a journal editor, ?peer review?, which
when properly read had zero content, just a monumental pile of buzz words,
hot buttons, and devilish syntax. Also made more than a few people upset.