[ale] This list is flooding with messages

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Mon Jan 24 12:09:38 EST 2005

Ben,

    Welcome to the list. Obviously you are new otherwise you wouldn't
call us a professional list! I personally haven't enjoyed the recent
banter about the local Bellsouth issues (especially since my actual
linux question about Apache/ssh proxies was ignored) BUT - it *is* the
ATLANTA Linux Enthusiests group list and local internet connectivity is
a BIG issue for linux users here so it fits our more wider definition
fairly well I think. As far as your suggestion about this being a
questions only list with the requester posting  a summary of replies I
can just say BAAWW HAHAHAHAHAA!!! I mean that in a nice way though. You
just don't know us very well... give it some time and you'll laugh too.

    best regards,

          Ben Scherrey