[ale] comcast static IP?

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Jan 23 14:29:09 EST 2005

I have a business to run so I do not have time to deal with tech
support.  If you have the time then so be it.  I pay Speedfactory more
than you pay BS so I let them deal with it.

If I spend one hour on the phone with BS then I've wasted all the money
I would have saved by choosing BS over Speedfactory.