[ale] comcast static IP?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 08:27:15 EST 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 07:34 -0500, George Carless wrote:
> > > The problem is Jim, that for some reason you've come to the conclusion
> > > that you want to give me a hard time.
> >
> > No, I just want to provide a balance as my experiences have never been
> > as bleak as you have painted yours.
>
> In which case, I think the appropriate action would be to post your
> *positive* experiences, rather than to launch on the ad hominem.

George, your characterization or me is just plain wrong.  Here's proof:

I did espouse *positive* experiences, see this thread:
http://www.ale.org/archive/ale/ale-2005-01/msg00288.html

Guess who was the first person to respond with *negative* remarks.

Yesterday Ryan posted something *positive* about BellSouth in this
thread:
http://www.ale.org/archive/ale/ale-2005-01/msg00825.html

Guess who was the first person to respond with *negative* remarks.

Thus prompting me to ask why:
http://www.ale.org/archive/ale/ale-2005-01/msg00863.html

-Jim P.