[ale] Job openings

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Fri Jan 21 17:09:44 EST 2005

All,

The techie internship (paid) has now been approved at my company.
Suited for anyone who's in Atlanta and doing a degree in comp sci, web
development, etc.  Lots of scope for interesting projects involving
any/all of xhtml, css, php, mysql, perl, etc. etc.  This is for a
stable, largish software company.  Probably around 20-25 hrs/week
required.

If you may be interested, email me w/ a description of yourself (i.e.
your interests, skills, etc.) and a resume (whatever format you like).

Thanks,
--George

George Carless ... kafka at antichri.st
Words are just dust in deserts of sound