[ale] Fwd: [-EFGA-] Volunteers needed

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Jan 20 19:43:49 EST 2005

The fax server will not be a used for "blind" faxing or advertising.
The intended use is for contacting our public representatives.

I'm open to server recommendations and could use a little advice with security
to reduce chances of the setup being ABused by outsiders. I have fax4CUPS with
efax semi working in test on my home LAN, but CUPS isn't doing proper
re-queue and re-try when a fax attempt gets a busy signal or other abort
condition. I've also started looking into hylafax.

peace
(because liberty can only  be spread by a nation at peace)
aaron