[ale] Routing slow on certain sites

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Thu Jan 20 13:52:08 EST 2005

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 05:03:12AM -0500, Scott A. Martin wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Check out section on following URL about connecting to AOL from a
> corporate LAN: http://webmaster.info.aol.com/connectivity.html.
>
> Scott

Thanks Scott,

I checked to make sure those ports were not being blocked and all looked
okay. From what I found out talking to Speedfactory and searching the
Internet was that there is an issue with with packet fragmentation from
some sites servers. I remember seeing something in one of my con-files or
a man page somewhere about allowing fragmented packets. I am trying to
find that now.

Later,

Jim Seymour