[ale] [OT] phpcollab - moved to new server, now getting session error on login

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Thu Jan 20 10:15:46 EST 2005

Anyone familiar with phpcollab?  We've been tinkering with it for a
while, and really started to like it, so I was going to move it to one
of the production servers.  I backed up the files (tar / gzip), then
backed up the db (mysqldump).  I then created my phpcollab directory
(under doc root) on the destination server, created a database, untarred
/ unzipped the files (into phpcollab/), re-created the database (mysql
-u phpcollab -p < phpcollab.sql), and thought I was done.  I went to the
site, and got the login page.  Typed in my username / login, and got a
'Session Error'.  Anyone had this happen, or want to take a stab at it?
  I'm on the support site now digging around, but haven't had much luck.
registered linux user # 73046