[ale] OT: HTML, Forms and Buttons?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Jan 19 15:03:26 EST 2005

The onMouseOver just puts that text in the bottom of the browser's info
bar instead of showing the link.

I'm looking into Server Side Includes as that's probably the best way
right now.  Just gotta figure out why it's not working :>  The
"UnderDark" link should be including the Navindex.shtml file but it's
not.  Yes, I enabled SSI in my apache2.conf.

Thus spake Jay Loden (jloden at toughguy.net):