[ale] OT: HTML, Forms and Buttons?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Jan 19 13:21:18 EST 2005

I don't use the frames to manage data.  The left frame is the index with
links to perl/cgi scripts which give output in the right frame.  Most of
these scripts have forms.  When I click the Submit button it opens a new
window to display the output instead of overwriting the same window.
The frames are used strictly for Navigation.  I've done a VERY little
with CSS just for setting backgrounds and some text formatting.  If I
can make it look better using CSS than www.rdlg.net looks I'd LOVE to do
it.
  This is a "for fun" project and I don't have time though to go read
a 700 page manual.  If someone has some examples they can show and the
code with a "This syntax makes THIS happen" that I can look at and see
then great, that'll work wonders and I'll have time to do it.

Thus spake George Carless (kafka at antichri.st):