[ale] OT: Exchange Hosting

Michael Still stillwaxin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 18:07:02 EST 2005

> Hello all,
>
> I know this is a little off topic, and /hiss M$ related, however, I need
> a good recomendation on a local company here in Atlanta, that will host
> M$ exchange for us.
>
> Anybody have any recomendations?
>
> I know, I can't go Linux just yet.... Boss REQUIRES M$ Exchange, offsite....
>
> Emil

e^deltacom and vericenter are two in Atlanta you can look at.  I know
e^deltacom is a nice place and has good people.  Vericenter is at
MetroNexus which I don't know much about. I don't think you'll find
that either are very cheap but offer quality service.

I'm sure there are plenty of others but these are two that I know off
the top of my head that should be able to do this.