[ale] My Next Computer

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 12:38:18 EST 2005

 Now that the OS X machines for the home come in so cheaply, I'll have one
of the new boxes in a couple months.

In the home, we'll have all OS X, and for our servers here (currently 4)
we'll have all Linux.  For the database server specifically, I'll run
FreeBSD most likely.

Finally, I'm going to replace this laptop with a Powerbook, and I'll be all
set.

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
McKesson, Inc.