[ale] Linux boot screen

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Sat Jan 15 18:04:42 EST 2005

It is the only project I am aware of. I installed it today on my machine (Debian
with kernel 2.6.7) whilst upgrading hard drives. It works well and was very easy
to set up. The site linked in that tutorial -- http://www.bootsplash.de/ -- has
much more up-to-date information that bootsplash.org.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59