[ale] SUSE 9.2 Pro free from Novell

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Fri Jan 14 23:35:58 EST 2005

With 9.1 (I think) SuSE decided to release the install CDs after they have been
available for sale for a while. Basically, they cater to their paying customers
first and then let everyone else in. It is the same thing that the Linspire and
Xandros(?) people do. You don't get any real support but you do get to use the
system that comes in the box on the shelf.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59