[ale] Ltermcap error

Davis, Ringo Lester rdavis at panasonicatlanta.com
Fri Jan 14 14:08:02 EST 2005

I just installed Mandrake 10.0 and I'm trying to compile a demo program
(so it should work) but I get an error "cannot find -ltermcap".
I checked /usr/lib and don't see ltermcap, libtermcap, or anything
similair. Since I'm new to Linux I installed with mostly default
options, did I miss a package or something when I installed? If so I'm
assuming I can just re-run the install and add the packages I need, is
this correct?
Thanks
Ringo