[ale] Dual Adaptec 2200S Card on Redhat ES 3.0 x86_64

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Tue Jan 11 12:40:59 EST 2005

Are these onboard cards, or pci cards? If its onboard, then you are
limited to how it will boot and recognise the cards. Swaping the cables
may not work, and also may require a rebuild. Adaptec bios should have
an option to  set the boot channel/card, if they are on board, if they
are pci, then it should be easy to turn off loading the scsi bios.

Drag0n
dragon<at>atlantacon.org