[ale] Bellsouth DSL

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 19:53:22 EST 2005

Ditto on the Speedfactory.

I deplore any ISP that requires me to use their POP3 and SMTP servers rther
than my own (I use Yahoo Mail and pay for the privilege).

The guys at Speedfactory, from the day and night shift support people to the
networking guy to the billing people have just been stellar.  I called when
I lost my job, and they happily held my invoice until I got some money.

They are always available, and do their best to provision the service you
want.

In comparison to Speedfactory, BellSouth looks like a 1990's dialup
provider.  There *IS* no comparison.

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
McKesson, Inc.