[ale] OT - Linux Based Web Hosting Services

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Fri Jan 7 12:06:33 EST 2005

I agree with Alan on this.  We've used a number of 'discount' VPS type
solutions in the past, and our experience has been that you get can get
either 1) cheap hosting, or 2) good hosting.  We've not been able to
find both.  One of the least expensive *good* options that we've found
has been Server Beach, but the cost is substantially higher than the $16
per mo that Bob mentioned earlier.

--
registered linux user # 73046

Nathan J. Underwood