[ale] Linux Live CD (WiFi Audit) for PPC?

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Wed Jan 5 17:50:30 EST 2005

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 5:16, Barry Hawkins wrote:
> ~    Which Mac you have also predetermines how much hell you will go
> through getting it to run.  Airport Extreme does not work, nor will it,

I just wanted to verify, because I am trying to buy a 12 inch powerbook

Airport Extreme has zero support under Linux?  It will be pretty unlikely for
me to bother running Linux on a PowerBook if I can't have wireless, and the
12inch has no pcmcia card slot to use, either. I had planned on dual booting
but maybe not...

-Jay