[ale] Mandrake 10.1 Official & K3b

Michael Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Tue Jan 4 16:08:49 EST 2005

This is very interesting to me.  I'm also running Mandrake 10.1 with
kernel 2.6.8.1-12 and am having no troubles.  I can burn CDs as myself
without needing to be root, or use sudo.

Which version of k3b are you using?  I've upgraded all the KDE tools.
Mandrake club has upgraded versions of all the KDE tools which might
help.

Michael