[ale] Distro Reply

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Mon Jan 3 22:23:46 EST 2005

I wanted to stay out of this conversation, we had it not more than two weeks
ago, but I am evidently weak. I still don't understand why you are hung up on
the stable branch defaulting to 2.2. Do you not understand what Debian is about
and how it achieves its goals?

By the way, your statement below applies to Debian as well.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59