[ale] NW ALE meeting

Raylynn Knight audilover at speedfactory.net
Mon Jan 3 17:45:59 EST 2005

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 20:53 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
> Raylynn Knight wrote:
>
> > I should be able to make it this month.
>
> Excellent.
>
> > Do we have a topic for January yet?  If not perhaps we could get take
> > some requests for topics. If I know enough about any of the proposed
> > topics I'd be willing to do a presentation for January or February.
>
> So we have an offer to do a presentation in January or February, any
> suggestions?  Feel free to offer your own Ray.  Thanks for the offer.

Do we have a topic for January?

I never saw any responses (i.e. request for presentation of a particular
topic).  Let's hear from some potential attendees what topic would
motivate them to attend a meeting.  If I don't have enough knowledge of
the topic(s) I'm sure we can locate someone who does.  I think Geoffrey
would appreciate having a topic set for a few months in advance.

--
Raylynn Knight <audilover at speedfactory.net>