[ale] Qemu experiences (or.....wow!)

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 27 23:16:07 EST 2005

What is sound like on the system?  Does it work normally in WinXP or
does it have funny artifacts or sound weird?  Can you run pretty much
any software?  Does hardware require that Linux fully understand it for
WinXP software to work properly?  I'll look at the Qemu project and read
up on it, however, your comments are welcomed!
Dow