[ale] [OT] Upcoming Computers in Cars meet

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Thu Feb 24 21:19:03 EST 2005

Guys - Since many of you have expressed an interest in computers
installed in cars, I figured I would pass this along...

We're having a car/computer meeting on March 15th in Alpharetta.  There
will be a few people there with cars, and a lot of other people there
just looking at them.  Some of you guys saw the DashPC when we presented
for ALE last year in Kennesaw.  For those that didn't get to see the
car, it will be at the upcoming March 15th meet.   Unlike the ALE
presentation, there won't be a presentation or any formal discourse.  It
will strictly be a casual meeting of people that have a hybrid interest
in cars and computer (and the integration of the two).

Here's a link to the DashPC Linux Car:  http://www.dashpc.com/    for
they whom have not seen it.

Please let me know if you'd interested in attending.

Kind regards,
CB