[ale] VMware ESX Server Alternative

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Tue Feb 22 20:10:33 EST 2005

	If your reqirement is not windows XP, and just some applications that
run under XP (wine, win4lin, etc) you can always look at the thinclient
side of the house. PXES ( http://pxes.sourceforge.net ) has a
configuration as a server that can run from a small boot image and use
all the drive space for a user environment. Set up vncserver and the
users can run anything they need from the single box.

Drag0n
dragon at atlantacon.org