[ale] NAS in Linux/windows network

Grady Harris gharri2 at emory.edu
Mon Feb 21 13:55:11 EST 2005

Just this morning, the Weekly Gentoo Newsletter had an article about the Kuro
NAS. No idea how well it works, but, golly! it's got Japanese characters on it!
My nephew at Georgia Tech will be sure to invent a reason he must have one:
http://www.gentoo.org/news/en/gwn/20050221-newsletter.xml#doc_chap2

I checked the distributor's website:
http://www.revogear.com/
which had the PowerPC 266 MHz/128 MB RAM version listed at $240. Is that a good
price for this sort of thing?

Grady
Quoting ale-request at ale.org: