[ale] Once again, how about a virus scanner on the mailing list server?

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Sat Feb 19 19:20:32 EST 2005

On Saturday February 19 2005 16:00, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 13:39 -0500, joh6nn wrote:
> > he said we're lazy elitists
>
> Yeah. So?

So we can save the time of bringing up this thread every six months :)
Geoffrey posed the question before, I think: "Why fix it?"
My sole answer now is "So we can stop posting threads about it" ;)
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown