[ale] A free alternative to VMWare and Win4Lin

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Sat Feb 19 16:24:43 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 15:55 -0500, John Wells wrote:
> Guys,

> Thought many of you would find this thread on QEMU interesting:

> http://slashdot.org/articles/05/02/19/1538231.shtml?tid=190&tid=126&tid=1

> As a long time Win4Lin customer, I look forward to trying it out and
> potentially leaving Win98 for windows apps behind!

	The article looks interesting but the "accelerator" module only works
with the CVS version and the system (savannah.nongnu.org) seems to not
be responding (and I had to dig through their mailing list archives like
a tunnelboring machine to find any information on where the CVS
repository even was).

> John

	Mike
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/