[ale] email email email

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 13:35:27 EST 2005

You should be fine if you set bellsouth's smtp server as a smarthost
within sendmail.mc and re-compile.

Example:
 define(`SMART_HOST', `mail.atl.bellsouth.net')dnl

It appears that Bellsouth is not allowing you to directly submit email
by blocking outbound port 25.  This is a *good* thing regardless of what
others will tell you.

-Jim P.