[ale] [OT] I just bought an iBook, what now

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 19:54:02 EST 2005

You might want to check out
http://www.ragingmenace.com/index.html
and
http://www.neowin.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t177367.html

Personally, when I get an Apple I am going to try and work _with_ the
system instead of trying to make it like what I currently have. So, I
am going to try and use as many of the "integrated" applications as
possible. I think the only exception, as of right now, is going to be
Safari. I will probably use Safari like I use epiphany now; set as the
default browser but not used for full time web browsing. I hear that
Mail integrates really well with the rest of the system.

I just got my student loan check in today and am already trying to
decide if I should wait out the Tiger release or go ahead and jump in
to the Apple world.