ALE swap meet: was [ale] [OT] 14" monitor use?

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 13:19:15 EST 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:29:27 -0500, Josh Freeman <jkfreeman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds like a good idea. I've been cleaning out and have a bunch of
> stuff to get rid of as well. . . .

I think the question is whether anyone wants a pile of stuff that junk
collectors like us are ready to get rid of?  Like most of us, I think
I have a pile of things I couldn't bear to get rid of at the time, but
now think are worthless.  Anyone want an old ISA sound card?  I didn't
think so.  ;-)

Michael