[ale] My iBook

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 15:16:59 EST 2005

If it fit within my schedule I would be happy to attend. But I have
never even attended one of the group meetings because of schedule
limitations much less one of the installfests. I just participate in
the list when there is something that interests me or a question I
feel like answering.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/