[ale] My iBook

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 14:58:03 EST 2005

Issues like this make me think there is a need for a polishing-fest or
a nextstep-fest.  Clearly there are a lot of people who are jaded with
just the everyday installed version of Linux.  I've never been to one of
the install-fests, i'd certainly participate in one of the
polishing-fests.  Any takers?  Is there a room somewhere?  Bueller?

-Jim P.