[ale] My iBook

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:58:51 EST 2005

I highly doubt that I would want to change my home machine over from
Debian to OS X. However, I do want a portable solution that works well
and has good support. I just want to be able to turn my laptop on and
start using it without having to jump through hoops to do common
things. Sure, I could re-load Windows on the laptop issued me through
work but I can't stand Windows. It is a hinderance and not a
functional work environment.