[ale] Script help for sig

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Sun Feb 13 18:19:31 EST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 17:04 -0500, James Sumners wrote:
> Sylpheed-claws supports dynamic signatures. The information is hard to
> find on their web site but --
> http://www.tmtm.org/cgi-bin/w3ml/sylpheed/msg/16905 -- that link
> should help.

Thanks.  It looks like that will give me the fortune part, but I need
the script to give the static content along with 'uname' and 'uptime.'

--
Cheers,
Trey

At a given moment I open my eyes and exist.
And before that, during all eternity, what was there?
Nothing.
- Ugo Betti

6:13PM up 1 day, 9:01, 0 users, load averages: 0.73, 0.60, 0.43
FreeBSD salamander.thesizemores.net 5.3-STABLE i386