[ale] Script help for sig

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Sun Feb 13 16:36:54 EST 2005

I used to have a perl script for my sig that I've since lost in some
computer shuffling.  What I'm wanting is a sig script that will output
some machine info and a fortune file such that it looks like:

--
Trey

----

Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject
which will not bear raillery is suspicious, and a jest which will not
bear serious examination is false wit.
-- Aristotle

3:11pm up 1 day 16:45, 3 users, load average: 0.16, 0.21, 0.22
Linux salamander 2.6.8-6cvs20040902123957-default #1 Thu Sep 2 12:39:57
UTC 2004 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Where the quote above is the output of 'fortune -s'

Can anyone help?

Thanks.