[ale] Importing kde wallets?

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 11:22:43 EST 2005

I've been using KDE both at work and at home.  KDE has this neat "kde
wallet" feature that applications can store passwords in.  The wallet
has a single password with which it encrypts the passwords, so you
only need to recall a single password, but can still use different
ones for each website.

So I've copied my work password file to my home machine.  I also ran
the "export wallet" command, and have copied that file, too.  My
questions is what do do now?  Is there a way to merge my work data in
with my home data?  I don't see an import feature to go along with the
export.  Hmm.

Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

Michael