[ale] Looking for duplicate photos

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sun Feb 6 12:02:28 EST 2005

Are you just searching for duplicate file names or duplicate images?
If it's just duplicate file names, it should be reasonably trivial to script a
duplicates finder and one is likely out there already.

If it's duplicate images under differing names, are the duplicates images and
file types identical?
Then you could look for duplicate file sizes and do a byte comparison on same
size files.

If the images are different sizes or file types or such, that is another
kettle of fish....

peace
aaron