[ale] Nvidia vs ATI on low cost laptops

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 5 21:05:40 EST 2005

That is a great suggestion but my applications only are Linux based not
BSD MacOS/X.  :(

I would really be interested in the Apple laptops if www.schrodinger.com
had a port of Maestro/Macromodel that would run on it.  I know Pymol
will run on the Apple hardware as a possible replacement but I don't
believe it has all the functionality I need.  Plus I know schrodinger's
software and am reasonably productive with it.  Thanks for the suggestion!
Dow