[ale] Is there an open source product similar to Exchange?

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Wed Feb 2 16:45:13 EST 2005

A client of mine has a MS Exchange server with MS Outlook clients.
They're a 'fiscally conscious' client, and aren't interested in
upgrading to the latest and greatest from Microsoft because they would
need all new [server] hardware, so they're entertaining a Linux
solution.  After some searching and some questions in this forum, I'm
looking into eGroupware.  So far it looks pretty promising, but we're
having to think outside the box to get calendars working like they do in
Exchange / Outlook.  If this is something you move forward on and you're
interested, let me know and we can swap notes.

--
registered linux user # 73046

Nathan J. Underwood
Cyber Tech Cafe' <><