[ale] SSH and passwords

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Wed Feb 2 15:50:05 EST 2005

Others have already mentioned Expect, which to my knowledge is the only way to
write scripts for ssh, if you're not a fan of Tcl , Pexpect
http://pexpect.sourceforge.net
implements the basic expect abilities for Python ( i use this to script scp
myself ) and there is a Perl expect module available on CPAN.

-Jay