[ale] Here is another.

Randal Jarrett rsj at radio.org
Tue Feb 1 10:29:11 EST 2005

                              From:
Rich Spair (Principal Recruiter)
<rspair at staffingservicesinc.com>
                                To:
rsj at radio.org

                              Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:56:13 -0500

We currently have the position listed below available.

After your review if you feel that you are qualified and interested in
this opportunity please reply to this email as soon as possible with the
following information.

1. Copy of your current resume.

2. Date of availability.

3. Immigration status (US Citizen, Green Card, or H1).

4. Your expected hourly rate if contract work is desired.

5. Your expected annual salary if a full time position is desired.

It is imperative that you provide the information above with your reply,
if any of the information is not provided our clients will not allow us
to submit you to them for their consideration.

Rich Spair

Principal Recruiter

Technical Staffing Services, Inc.

125 Half Mile Road

Suite 200

Red Bank, NJ 07701

(P) 1-888-241-6270

(F) 732-280-1041

(C) 732-259-3416

rspair at staffingservicesinc.com

www.staffingservicesinc.com

POSITON DETAILS;

Title: BEA Weblogic Administrator

Location: Atlanta,GA

Length: 3 months

Start: ASAP

Interview: phone

Skills:

Must have BEA Weblogic Admin with Strong UNIX skills.
Must have Oracle experience.

--
Randal Jarrett
RSJ Consulting, Inc