[ale] Speedfactory now requires mail contents to be readable

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 11:06:27 EST 2005

 From the time I joined, they suggested not using their mail server,
and  to build my own.  You have that ability, and I would definitely
recommend it.

An aside here:  You have Microsoft and clueless users to thank for
these types of policies.  It is in Speedfactory's best interest to do
this type of automated scanning, so as to escape culpability in the
spread of viruses and trojans, as well as staying off various
blacklists hither and yon.

It is a necessary evil these days.  I'd jjust enable postfix or
Sendmail on the back end of that machine, and be your own mail server.

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
The Weather Channel Interactive
404.293.8762