[ale] OT vhs to dvd

Rene Rasmussen ale at ras-world.dk
Mon Dec 26 12:16:35 EST 2005

On Monday 26 December 2005 14:32, j.t. holmes wrote:
> I only want to convert my VHS Movies to DVD movies. I have about 40 such
movies that I have not found on DVD and

> I have scoured the net and have seen  a plethora of products but would
> like someone with
> real life experience to tell me what they have and how it worked.
I have used a plextor convertX for converting some of my homevideos. It's
connected to the USB port, and can convert directly to MPEG2 for DVDs or DIVX
or XVID for computer playback. There are various presets to choose from.
This is one of those hardware things you connect, and forget about. It just
works! (at least for me it did.)

Here is a link to plextors homepage.
http://www.plextor.com/english/products/TV402U.htm

Regards,